Zappy Birthday Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 2956
Zappy Birthday Tip Sheet :
1. Create clean and simple birthday cards that pop with a focus on the sound effects
bubble and patterns to fill it.
2. Use primary colors such as bright red, blue, and yellow for a traditional comic book
3. Play with non-traditional colors like bright pink and green for a more girly take on the
comic book look.
4. Layer the sound effects bubble with various speech bubbles to stamp out a longer
5. Create a multicolor Zappy Birthday sentiment with the word filler, or leave it blank and
mask over it.
6. Pop a sound effect word die cut over the sound effect bubble for a 3-D comic book
look. Create a drop shadow by layering a black cut of the same word underneath, slightly
7. Pair Zappy Birthday with Cover Pate: Comic Strip for a complete comic strip layout. Cut
a portion of the cover plate for a smaller framed comic strip.
8. Use the die cut words with stamped words only, no speech bubbles.
9. Pair the sound effect and speech bubbles with other birthday images and sentiments
in your collection like balloons or a cupcake.
10. Create a custom patterned layer with a mix of sound effects and speech bubbles in
your own favorite comic book colors.
Zappy Birthday is a fun new stamp step that will help you say happy birthday in a SUPER way! Featuring sound effects and bold speech bubbles, you can create your own comic style cards, especially when paired with the coordinating dies, papers, and Cover Plate: Comic Book. And it’s not just for birthdays, sentiments like “You’re Super!” and “Have a Super Day!” can also be used for encouragement or congratulations. BAM!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The sound effect bubble is approximately 1 1/3” tall x 1 ¾” wide. The long, narrow speech bubble is a little more than 1/2” tall and about 2” wide. The Zappy Birthday sentiment is about ½” tall and just under 1 1/4” wide. The one line sentiments are just over 1/8” tall and all fit in the long, narrow speech bubble.